I think that is a comendable effort but I think that it would be more
effective to define what is the purpose of each module individually. What
is it aimed at, so that UI design and dev work can be more focused in
improving the work torwards that purpose for each module.
Then also define a priority of what modules need to be improved first to
adjust to their defined purpose.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Charles-H. Schulz <