[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] New gallery art
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] New gallery art
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:37:31 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 08.08.2012 17:17, schrieb Alexander Wilms:
Björn just opened this bug about the very outdated looking gallery
I assume we could be done with fixing this rather quickly and I think
we should create artwork that either adheres to the tango guidelines
or fits to our new design direction i.e. it'd use flat colors.
Debate on principles:
Is it necessary to deliver any gallery?
At the same time when we release new galleries they are nearly outdated.
Especially such things like rulers, web buttons, sounds.
So we should put off all delivered galleries. Or even all except one little as example to describe the function of the gallery.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] New gallery art||Alexander Wilms <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] New gallery art||Alexander Wilms <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] New gallery art
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] New gallery art
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] New gallery art
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] New gallery art