[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Better defaults for diagrams
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Better defaults for diagrams
- From: Alexander Wilms <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:34:28 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I played a bit with diagrams and I think it would be an improvement if
we disabled rounded edges by default, change the chart colors to be
more uniform and maybe enable perspective rendering.
Here's an example: http://ubuntuone.com/0EAkIYmqoUWv4iNXkShZBb
Sadly, the lines on the Y-axis still seem to be a bit aliased.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Coloring in LIbreOffice||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Looking for a new splash screen
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Coloring in LIbreOffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Scopri l'offerta lancio del Materasso BodyMemory, Richiedi una dimostrazione Gratuita.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Coloring in LIbreOffice