[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page
- From: "Mirek M." <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 19:56:27 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Alexander Wilms
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Hi everyone,
> Jan (Kendy) suggested that we should try to find some developers who
> are willing to work closely with the designteam in order to get
> whiteboards turned into code faster than it's currently the case.
> We plan to post something on our G+ page, a very, very rough draft
> would be this:
> "Are you a developer and scratch a certain design-related itch? We're
> looking for some people who are motiveted to work together with the
> design team in order to work on certain aspects of our UI [...]"
> It'd be great if you could help wording this, add ideas etc.
I'd like to get the message across that this would be all volunteer work,
not a job ad.
How about this:
A lot of people have been calling for a better UI for LibreOffice. For that
to happen, we need interested developers. If you're a developer who's
willing to volunteer his time in order to make LibreOffice work better, let
us know in the comments below. It'd be your choice what to work on, and
we'll design for pretty much anything. The changes have to be incremental,
though, so no Ribbon UI.
And if you're not a developer, please share. :)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page||Kévin PEIGNOT <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page||Alexander Wilms <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page