[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] libreoffice.org/download page - review/feedback request
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] libreoffice.org/download page - review/feedback request
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:24:51 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
These handy resource should be (IMHO) in a lateral column on every page.
Most modern widescreens have 40% more real state available and I miss a
left & right columns.
2012/6/29 Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>
> Hi there,
> since I was hacking at $subject in the past few days, and got a
> number of questions / suggestions - if there's an easy UX blunder or
> two that you've discovered, would love to hear suggestions.
> Note that I'm probably not be able to do _big_ changes.
> One of the questions that came up btw was the "Handy resources"
> column - is that relevant, can we e.g. stress items there more than
> others (Documentation comes to mind)?
> >From my POV, this is the list of stuff, in decreasing order of
> importance, that people would want to download:
> * the main installer
> * help
> * documentation
> and with some distance:
> * iso images, release notes, feature list
> -- Thorsten
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
Founder and Steering Commitee Member
The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] libreoffice.org/download page - review/feedback request||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] [GSOC] Template Dialog Icons
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] libreoffice.org/download page - review/feedback request
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Looking for devs on the G+ page