[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Are you okay with those new default styles?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Are you okay with those new default styles?
- From: Jean-Francois Nifenecker <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:37:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 14/06/2012 01:36, Mirek M. a écrit :
Another bother: font sizes.
It's quite annoying that headings 6-10 look identical, which means the
hierarchy doesn't get across. Adding fuel to the fire, the text below
headings 4-10 is actually bigger than the headings themselves. The
numbering before headings 2-4 and non-integer font sizes also bother me.
I'd suggest font size 24 for Heading 1, then, for the rest of the headings,
font sizes from 20 to 12, steadily decreasing by one (i.e. H2: 20, H3: 19,
H4: 18, ...).
Shouldn't font sizes be better specified using percentages for linked styles? This allows for fast global changes.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Are you okay with those new default styles?||Alexander Wilms <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Are you okay with those new default styles?||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] [IconTesting] - What to test?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] [Libreoffice-ux-advise] Windows look
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Are you okay with those new default styles?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Are you okay with those new default styles?