[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Play with the Windows look
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Play with the Windows look
- From: Jan Holesovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:04:54 +0200
- To: Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2012-06-06 at 19:40 +0200, Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote:
> I've taken a look at it, and right now, it seems, the menu text is
> transparent ... but I believe that's trivial to fix.
Unfortunately not that trivial :-( Needs a hack, but luckily, it is
documented, so I know what to do.
> However, it is really bad timing now since a few days ago it turned
> out that MS will be abandoning Aero with Windows 8 . They even go
> so far as to call it looking "dated and cheesy" (click through to the
> MSDN source).
No problem, we can introduce one more theme for Windows 8, that's not a
big issue to present something else on various Windows versions [at
least so far it hasn't been ;-)]
> Now, how about we just use some gradient-from-the-bottom look, like MS
> Office does:
> (Trying to imitate it, I noticed it's actually surprisingly hard to do, though.)
Please see the other mail with approval request :-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Play with the Windows look||Lirodon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Play with the Windows look||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Play with the Windows look||"Stefan Knorr (Astron)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Are you okay with those new default styles?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Are you okay with those new default styles?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Play with the Windows look
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Play with the Windows look