[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice-ux-advise] Fwd: Ubuntu Templates
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice-ux-advise] Fwd: Ubuntu Templates
- From: Alexander Wilms <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 16:47:26 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, Bjoern Michaelsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Thanks Bjoern for uploading the files :)
I tried to fix BrightBlue, to me it seems OK now. We still have some masterpages supplied by the community (cc0) and Mirek wanted to let the design list vote on them first, if there's still enough time to integrate them at all: http://ubuntuone.com/1rcQiE2v1xbJ0lWsIqWWzu
On the wiki, the files still contain several masterpages and non-default fonts. I changed them accordingly, what do you think?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice-ux-advise] Fwd: Ubuntu Templates||Bjoern Michaelsen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] New Whiteboard Proposal "Comments Ruler Control"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Loading styles from document
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] New Whiteboard Proposal "Comments Ruler Control"
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice-ux-advise] Fwd: Ubuntu Templates