[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] "Document Saved" indicator
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] "Document Saved" indicator
- From: Kohei Yoshida <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 22:57:33 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 22:54 -0400, Jay Lozier wrote:
> The grayed out Save button in LO also indicates that the document in
> unchanged since the last change. This is a very handy at a glance
> feature to know the save status.
*sigh* I guess the mis-use is very much prevalent.
Since we are now going in circles, I'll resign myself from further
Have a nice day.
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|RE: [libreoffice-design] "Document Saved" indicator||nick rundy <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] "Document Saved" indicator
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] ESC call
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] "Document Saved" indicator
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-design] "Document Saved" indicator