[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design
- From: Muthu Subramanian K <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 14:12:23 +0530
- To: "Mirek M." <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Tor Lillqvist <TLillqvist@suse.com>
Sorry for the delayed reply...was on vacation until yesterday.
Quick comments: Some really nice designs there...Specifically, I liked the idea of dropping the 'previous' screen and showing only the current and the next.
Do you have the png/image cutouts for some quick experiments, please?
(Of course, we have some time for that - I believe we would need to first implement some core parts before this(?) Andrzej?)
On 05/25/2012 07:55 PM, Mirek M. wrote:
Hi Andrej, hi Muthu,
The tentative design for the remote control is just about done:
Please reply with any comments, questions, or concerns.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Impress remote: Tentative design||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Design for the split controls and tabs
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote: Tentative design
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design