[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] proposal for writer's Insert menu
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] proposal for writer's Insert menu
- From: Michel RENON <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 09:59:51 +0200
- To: email@example.com
As I proposed during my last chat participation, here is another easy design hack : a modification of Writer's Insert menu.
I find today's insert menu not very usefull : most used commands are everywhere, beside unused commands.
Here is my proposal :
You can see that there is little work to implement :
- most menus are just moved
- few are new menus that links to existing commands
- just need to write 2 new commands (that are shorcuts to already implemented feature : insert spreasheet and insert drawing)
If you find it interesting, I may propose the same for Calc, Impress and Draw.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] proposal for writer's Insert menu||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] proposal for writer's Insert menu||Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: EPS logo
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Design for the split controls and tabs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] New Design for the Design Page
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] proposal for writer's Insert menu