[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design
- From: "Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 12:25:43 +0200
- To: Muthu Subramanian K <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
2012/5/29 Muthu Subramanian K <email@example.com>
> Hi Mirek,
> Sorry for the delayed reply...was on vacation until yesterday.
> Quick comments: Some really nice designs there...Specifically, I liked the
> idea of dropping the 'previous' screen and showing only the current and the
> Do you have the png/image cutouts for some quick experiments, please?
(Of course, we have some time for that - I believe we would need to first
> implement some core parts before this(?) Andrzej?)
Not sure what exactly you mean by image cutouts.
The source for the images is in Inkscape SVG format at
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_RBf0YVtxzkV3VVdnpuNEZySVU, which you can
play with to your heart's pleasure.
If you meant something else, could you specify your requirements?
> Muthu Subramanian
> On 05/25/2012 07:55 PM, Mirek M. wrote:
>> Hi Andrej, hi Muthu,
>> The tentative design for the remote control is just about done:
>> Please reply with any comments, questions, or concerns.
>> Thanks. :)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Impress remote: Tentative design||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design||Muthu Subramanian K <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] UX@LibreOffice Conference in Berlin?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Impress remote: Tentative design
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] New Design for the Design Page