[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Will the Logus Symphony functions be merged into LO?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Will the Logus Symphony functions be merged into LO?
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 14:54:32 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Christopher Stark
> I read that the Symphony source code will be merged into OpenOffice.
Well, at first IBM will dump their code into a differenet repository
from where it has to be merged into OpenOffice
> Will LibreOffice also use that code?
> Apache Licence to LGPL seems to be possible.
And as written already: Yes, LO will very likely pick interesting
stuff. But integrating probably will not be so easy, as it very likely
will be hard to identify the code changes that belong to a certain UI
change.. But time will tell, AFAIK the code was not published yet, so
nobody can tell in what shape it is..
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Will the Logus Symphony functions be merged into LO?||Christopher Stark <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Will the Logus Symphony functions be merged into LO?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Templates and Documents: Tentative Design
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Will the Logus Symphony functions be merged into LO?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] IRC log