[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Resources page and updating what is there
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Resources page and updating what is there
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:03:50 -0400
- To: email@example.com
I notice that there is a lot or organizing going. Could someone also note that what is present on the Design Resources page should be re-examined and updated? Some of the designs may need the motif added to them. I am not sure as to what policy you would have re: the use of the motif, but, designs with and without the motif would also be appreciated where it makes sense to do so.
The resources page is important to the Marketing team as this is often where we go to get our design resources for use in marketing materials.
Thanks to whoever worked on the Design wiki landing page where it mentions the "Call for submission for "web banners and buttons". Most of all, we are in need of a variety of buttons so that external websites can start promoting LibreOffice. We need to start promoting this even more now that AOO is out. Once the buttons are available we can start promoting the availability on blogs etc., we need to get our brand out there on websites!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Think, don't just do - WAS: Impress remote
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Profile picture for G+ page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Design Ethos
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Profile picture for G+ page