[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons
- From: Tor Lillqvist <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 08:08:42 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> You have a hidden problem: "Use Vegur, LibreOffice's official font, if you
> need to."
I hope it is a misconception that Vegur would be "LibreOffice's official font".
> This means that Bulgaria, Belarus, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine and other
> countries that use the Cyrillic alphabet,
I thought languages used scripts, not countries?
> will be offended, because "Vegur"
> does not include their national symbols.
Calm down. If what I read on the net about Vegur's glyph coverage is
true, there are lots of languages, even most of the ones using Latin
script, that Vegur is unsuitable for. No need to think of it is an
evil conspiracy against Cyrillic.
(And anyway, whenever I read about "offended" national pride, I feel
sad (for those whose alleged national pride is so easily offended),
and a bit scared (because nationalism is evil and the root cause of
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons||Alberto Delgado <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Bold and Italic icons||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons||ape <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Think, don't just do - WAS: Impress remote
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons