[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons
- From: ape <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 20:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
You have a hidden problem: "Use Vegur, LibreOffice's official font, if you
This means that Bulgaria, Belarus, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine and other
countries that use the Cyrillic alphabet, will be offended, because "Vegur"
does not include their national symbols.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Bold-and-Italic-icons-tp3817720p3958024.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons||Tor Lillqvist <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons||Andrew Pullins <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Bold and Italic icons||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Think, don't just do - WAS: Impress remote
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: [libreoffice-design] Bold and Italic icons
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Bold and Italic icons