Perfect, i had the same idea not long ago (when i joined) but i
wasn't sure if it was a good idea to post it at the moment.

Your proposal is ok, but, since it's a simple wiki page, it's
quite... designless. I think it should be like an infography,
with significative images explained with cool phrases, so
we make it easy for people to quickly get around.

I could work on a proposal of this style, but it would only
be a pencil sketch, or a rough svg, i'd need someone to
actually make it pretty for digital view.

I think it should have 3 sections.
 -Get involved! : info on how to join our chats and wiki.
 -The circle of work: The whole process of Project>
  proposals>discussion>problems>discussion>result>
  project.
 -Other stuff: links to pages like the UI guidelines, your
  blog, etc.

I'll start working on a sketch of how it could look like, just
please tell me if it is something that can actually happen.
(I think it can, the "Get involved" page could redirect to it)