[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote
- From: Alexander Wilms <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:21:14 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: "Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Are those tabs "Notes" and "Slide overview"?
Yep, Nice that they are that easy to recognize. Do you think the projector icon is alright or should it be swapper with an icon symbolizing a single slide?
Are those 2 possible options, or 2 different views? If it's the latter, how
do you switch views?
These are to different versions of the same view. I don't want to waste too much space in 'portrait mode', so I think the second version would be better. Should we have one view with both, a slide preview and the presenter notes?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote||Alberto Delgado <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Impress remote||mirek2 <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote||Andrew Pullins <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote||Alexander Wilms <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] IRC reminder
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Impress remote