[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling
- From: Andrew Pullins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:06:42 -0400
- To: email@example.com
If I'm well informed: this is a container issue fdo#45671
> with e.g. issues fdo#45682, fdo#45688, fdo#44611 included.
thanks for the bugs.
and 45688 <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=45688> talk about
how the buttons should be split buttons. 45671 gives a
with split buttons do we need to make the split in the icon or can we have
leave it as it is but still make it a split button? I like the function of
a split button but not the look. can we leave it solid but have an
also on tablet/phone how do we do this? with the touch UI it will be hard
to click on the little arrow. so do we just leave it as a drop down button?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling||Andrew Pullins <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] questions about the status bar
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling