[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:39:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mirek M. wrote (14-04-12 23:43)
This week is going to be the call for proposals for the color handling wiki
Good to read that all that area is on your radar :-)
I happen to know that Winfired Donkers, one of the devs, recently made some improvements to the buttons for colors:
If I'm well informed: this is a container issue fdo#45671
with e.g. issues fdo#45682, fdo#45688, fdo#44611 included.
I expect that this info is useful for you.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling||Andrew Pullins <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Proposed Idea Workflow
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Let's work on color handling