[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?
- From: Alberto Delgado <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:29:01 -0430
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> > > I don't think the developer team plans to support Windows 8 Metro
> > > soon, so any work on it would be futile right now.
Too bad, it would be a great opportunity to enter the marketplace
but i guess it's ok. However, the link i posted called "Metro
style guidelines has pretty good ideas that could be applied
to the android version, like side-scrolling menus with "semantic zoom"
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?||Christopher Stark <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?||Alberto Delgado <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?||"Stefan Knorr (Astron)" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?||Jonathan Aquilina <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: [Libreoffice-ux-advise] New icons in Tango
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: New icons in Tango
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?