[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?
- From: "Stefan Knorr (Astron)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:32:48 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
first: welcome to the design list!
On 13 April 2012 11:05, Mirek M. <email@example.com> wrote:
> I don't think the developer team plans to support Windows 8 Metro anytime
> soon, so any work on it would be futile right now.
I guess that is true, sadly.
Hopefully, the Android tablet port will make LibO more touch-friendly
at least – how that touch interface is written is still not fully
decided, I think, so it _might_ even be portable to Windows. Also,
there's at least a bit of similarity shared between all of the
new-fangled touch-friendly platforms, so maybe there are synergies.
You might want to have a look at one of the Tablet UI whiteboards that
Hope that helps in some way,
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?||Jonathan Aquilina <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?||Alberto Delgado <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] IRC chat + whiteboards
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] IRC chat + whiteboards
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Windows 8 version?