[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Change The Main Program's Window
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Change The Main Program's Window
- From: ape <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
Astron started working on changing Main program's window (soffice.exe). I
like when this window's icons have a large size. Does it need?
Archive "main_window.7z" contains images that I use.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Change-The-Main-Program-s-Window-tp3891169p3891169.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Change The Main Program's Window||"Stefan Knorr (Astron)" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Change The Main Program's Window||Andrew Pullins <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Landscape, Portrait mode icons
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Change The Main Program's Window
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] IRC meeting this Saturday at 16:00 GMT
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Change The Main Program's Window