[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Android UI work
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Android UI work
- From: Jonathan Aquilina <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:39:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: LibreOffice ML <email@example.com>
Christopher this is userful, but in a way you are jumping the gun here.
Tor and I discussed yesterday on a good place to start, and I agree with him at this point its best to get something to where we can just open the files.
As in my original email I am wondering if its worth making it easy for the users to open the files by just providing them with a list of all files that can be opened by LO instead of a file explorer that displays the entire directory tree.
On 03/04/2012 19:37, Christopher Stark wrote:
in November I sent this email with a link several suggestions concerning
a Android UI:
Maybe it helps for the current discussion.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Suggestions for an Android User Interface
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 13:04:44 +0100
From: Christopher Stark<firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would like to make some suggestions for an Adroid UI of LibreOffice:
Maybe I can put this into the LO-Wiki, but I'm not sure if that works
with regular html-code...
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Android UI work||Andrew Pullins <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Suggestions for an Android User Interface||Christopher Stark <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Android UI work||Christopher Stark <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Android UI work
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Android UI work
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Android UI work
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Android UI work