[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Suggestions
- From: Bhaavan Merchant <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:57:44 +0530
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am Bhaavan Merchant, and am a 3rd year undergrad student. I have been a
part of this mailing list for sometime and now wish to take up a Google
Summer of Code 2012 project under libreoffice.
The ideas which interest me mainly are: a New Template picking UI, and an
improved color picker tool.
My skillset matches the requirement for this project, and I am fairly
comfortable with C++. I have also some elementary experience with GTK and
QT, which might help me with VCL.
I have already been pulling git from the master branch in libre office for
I am posting this here for some suggestions you could provide me for
getting the project. I would really like to get inputs to create and
improve my project proposal. It would be great if any of you could mentor
me for the project.
Also, I would appreciate if you direct me to a relevant user / mailing list
(perhaps devel mailing list?) if this post is irrelevant here.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Suggestions||Alexander Wilms <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Suggestions||"Stefan Knorr (Astron)" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Hello everyone.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Suggestions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Vertical zoom slider
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Suggestions