[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Setting up specs
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Setting up specs
- From: "alexander.wilms" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:44:13 +0100
- To: "design" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There's been a lot of discussion regarding the furure of Libreoffice's design on this list in the past, I think now it's ime to actually do something of substance.
IMHO,we should start to think about how the menu organization could be improved and write down what we want, I guess that this first step wouldn't be too hard to implement, either.
Additionally, I'd like to write a spec for table styles, which have been requested for around 6 years, are a ODF feature and part of the plan to focus more on desktop-publishing (http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/libreoffice-is-diving-into-desktop-publishing).
Should I add a link to the spec in our Whiteboard section, or how would such a spec be handled?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Some Feedback on Citrus.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF shops (Fw: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Someone wants to setup demo shop with CafePress?)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF shops (Fw: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Someone wants to setup demo shop with CafePress?)