[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- From: Christopher Stark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:05:14 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Am 27.11.2011 12:53, schrieb Andrew Pullins:
> I have just uploaded my version of Mirek's Citrus mock up here.
Sorry again: This link leads to the "gated" Google-Community!
Please don't post links to gated communities, but links that are
accessable to everyone!
> has only done mock ups for Writer, Draw, Impress, and now has made my Calc
> mock up much better. so when I saw that he had only done the first three
> I decided to start on the others.
> in my last installment I made math. math is such a small program that there
> is really no point in making a mock up, but I wanted to see it. but this
> time I have made Base. I was not familiar with the program before today,
> for I do not need a database(yet). so after looking at what we have and
> what M$A has to offer and watching youtube videos on M$A, I started. if you
> use base I would like to know what you think of it.
> I decided not to make any of the tools for the insertion bar, for there is
> so much you can do in base. I am tired right now so I will add them later.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)||Andrew Pullins <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)||Andrew Pullins <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)