[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- From: Andrew Pullins <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 06:53:09 -0500
- To: Libre Design <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have just uploaded my version of Mirek's Citrus mock up here. Mirek
has only done mock ups for Writer, Draw, Impress, and now has made my Calc
mock up much better. so when I saw that he had only done the first three
I decided to start on the others.
in my last installment I made math. math is such a small program that there
is really no point in making a mock up, but I wanted to see it. but this
time I have made Base. I was not familiar with the program before today,
for I do not need a database(yet). so after looking at what we have and
what M$A has to offer and watching youtube videos on M$A, I started. if you
use base I would like to know what you think of it.
I decided not to make any of the tools for the insertion bar, for there is
so much you can do in base. I am tired right now so I will add them later.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)||Christopher Stark <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] annnnnd we are back to square one.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] annnnnd we are back to square one.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] New Citrus Mock ups(base)