Hi Phil,

still in parental leave, thus ...

Am Montag, den 06.06.2011, 10:14 +1200 schrieb Phil Jackson:
Hi All

I'd like to put together a small sub-team to work on formalising all the
ideas on getting a transparent structure together. I've been fairly busy
over the last week with my own work but had a chance to see all the
useful contributions and previous work done on creating structures and
processes.

[...]

1) Set the general brief for the project in clear, unambiguous language
2) Summarise previous work and suggestions
3) Discuss and design the structure
4) Get feedback
5) Changes as required (repeat 4 and 5 as necessary)
6) Plan for implementation
7) Implement

Luckily, seems very similar to:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Kick-Off

I'm not sure whether you have been around when we started the kick-off,
but the most urgent topics are currently in "Step 4: Organizing our
Work." It would be cool if you and others could start to have a look at
that, first.

Furthermore, although I'm missing the time (yet) to be fully back, I'm
lurking and happy to answer any questions what worked in the past
well ... and (maybe even more important) ... what not :-) In general, I
hope to be back soon.

Cheers,
Christoph