[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] MimeType icons - first draft ready for discussion
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] MimeType icons - first draft ready for discussion
- From: "Ivan M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:49:54 +1300
- To: email@example.com
A few brief comments...
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Bernhard Dippold
> Hi Christoph, all,
> just to inform you with a short notice:
> I tried to create a small image to be added to the Writer icon.
> Please have a look here - it is just a very first draft...
> Some more ideas to improve it:
> * Text lines length and spacing (showing header - perhaps still over the
> image -, more distance between paragraphs and so on).
If the larger icon is going to have more lines, then I would recommend
that they be justified so that the right border of the image lines up
with the end of each line of text.
Also, the width disparity between the image border (thin) and text
(chunky) is a little jarring: we have a rectangle with high detail
contained in it surrounded by blocky, low-detail elements. I would
suggest something similar to the new high-res OOo 3.3 icon in terms of
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] MimeType icons - first draft ready for discussion||Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Review of progress on the libreoffice.org website and theme
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Review of progress on the libreoffice.org website and theme
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] MimeType icons - first draft ready for discussion
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] MimeType icons - first draft ready for discussion