Some changes I made based on your feedback:

-new banner: Spring Season 3 with better Logo version as suggested

-I changed letter "i" to "I" (my idea was to create something that suggest :
I love freedom
like : I heart_image freedom),you are right about that "i"

"Autumn season, I think displaying apps icons can be a good idea, but the
arrangement don't feel enough "natural"."
-I tried to suggest L like Libre with that icons arrangement, new versions
(Autumn Season 3 and 4) are available for review

why did you not call "Mercury" summer?
Summer series is coming ;)

I'd think we should be in touch with marketing for the slogans (same for
all or each it's own ?
- I use resources I found on wiki ,for slogan ideas I use :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Slogan
-for fonts,logos and colors I use:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding
but that is great idea if someone in marketing can help with ideas or
slogans (I was not sure who I should contact for this)

I tried to keep this reply as short as it can be so I didn't quote every
message but I have all of them in mind
while witting this and while working on design
Thanks everyone,
Aleksandar