[libreoffice-conference] water from bottle/tap

Hi all,

I checked with the organizers to be sure that the water here from the
tab is OK to drink.
So it is not needed to pick e new bottle all the time - you may want to
refill them. I think for obvious reasons ;)

\Ciao

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6