[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2016 14:54:21 +0000
- To: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Hi Flo, *,
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org> schrieb am Sa.,
Jaskaran Singh wrote on 2016-09-03 at 15:00:
> What is the official "instant" communication channel during libocon 2016?
> This mailing list or any IRC channel?
the official communication channel is this mailing list - all important
news are shared on this list.
There are also some other channels setup for convenience, namely
- an IRC channel: #libocon on Freenode
- a Telegram group: http:// <http://bit.ly/libocon16>bit.ly
but this list is the primary and official communication channel that
will be used by the organizers.
If it is only meant for orga/announcements, it should be a telegram
*channel*, not a telegram *group*.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel||Jaroslav Reznik <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-conference] Communication channel||Jaskaran Singh <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Bus tickets at Vienna airport?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Communication channel