Re: [libreoffice-conference] Thanks to all!

Thanks so much Sophie to you and to all the staff members,
who are making LibreOffice and the related events always an
outstanding event in our life!
It has been exciting to talk with the others Community members, sharing
innovative visions and ideas!
I hope to meet you soon :-)
Kind Regards,
--Osvaldo