On that note, something to add that will hopefully help set the right tone:

"Women are not an interest group - they are half the population" (Carly Fiorina, US Presidential Candidate, Former CEO of HP)

Hi Katarina,

I completely agree with you.

Also, I was thinking to create the librewoman community to encourage
women to get involved in the project. :)

This year I saw some women, I was so happy with that.

See you next year.

Best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Deputy Chairman of the Board
Tel: +55 21 2178-9696 | Mobile: +55 21 9 9837-6149
LibreOffice é a súite office livre que mais cresce no mundo. Baixe já: http://pt-br.libreoffice.org