There seems to be some problems with the wifi network.
We are currently working hard to make it work better.

Please have in mind that we have three networks>
ubnt_0
ubnt_1
ubnt_loco

ubnt_0 and ubnt_1 can be reached from the rooms StoreSalNorth and StoreSal
South.

If you can't access one please try to connect to the other.

It would be a good idea if we spreads between these two.

All three networks can be reach from the open are by the reception.

The access password is the same to all three: Libre_1Office.

We hope this will help.

Cheers,
Leif lodahl