Thx Italo for writing this email and see you at 11 o'clock with a "post
card-like" weather :-)

Andreas

Am 05.09.2014 um 14:17 schrieb Italo Vignoli:
Tomorrow, there will be a guided walking tour of the city of Bern,
starting at 11AM from the "Baldachin", the giant glass construction in
front of the Railway Station, covering the tram terminal. Pictures of
the Baldachin can be found here: http://goo.gl/1XhGbF.

I will be there, but I will just follow the tour (which will be guided
by Andreas Buerki, of the organizing committee).

See you tomorrow at 11AM, Italo

--

Andreas Bürki

abuerki@anidor.com
S/MIME certificate - SHA1 fingerprint:
ED:A5:F3:60:70:8B:4C:16:44:18:96:AE:67:B9:CA:77:AE:DA:83:11
GnuPG - GPG fingerprint:
5DA7 5F48 25BD D2D7 E488 05DF 5A99 A321 7E42 0227