On Monday 01 September 2014 14:31:31 Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,

Alex, Cloph and I just arrived in our hotel, hotel Ador. It's about five
minutes to walk from the main station in Laupenstrasse 15.

My plan is to be in the hotel until 1600 or so, so everyone who wants,
feel free to join us here. Björn seems to be around the spot, and
Sophie&Charles arrive at about 1530.

I will have a look at the university later on, and start walking from
the hotel, the distance seems to be quite doable.

So, anyone who wants, feel free to come to Ador within the next 60 minutes.

I've arrived just now. Is there an evening activity? I'm not too close to the
center but can take a tram.

Cheers,
Jos