Hi folks,

Do we know how many newcomers we'll have in Bern?  (Both new
LibreOffice users and/or newcomers to the TDF/LibreOffice Community)

I was thinking about submitting a couple of talk proposals aimed at a
newer/less-technical crowd if we think we'd have an audience for them.
Ideas include:

* Introduction to using LibreOffice
* Introduction to the TDF/LibreOffice teams
  (a talk, or a panel with a representative from each of our teams...)
* "An hour or less: A dozen quick ways you can help LibreOffice or TDF"

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon