Dear Community -

I would like to draw your attention to the Social Event of this year's
LibreOffice Conference. It will be held jointly with Ubucon, the central
event of the German Ubuntu community.

| It starts on Friday 19/Oct/2012 at 20:30 – open end!
| It takes place at c-base, Rungestr. 20, Berlin.

Admission is EUR 5.00. You will get 3 tokens for that, each of which is
good for 1 bottled beer or 1 softdrink at the bar inside. Long-drinks
are 2 tokens. (If you are still thirsty after having spent your 3
tokens, you can get more drinks at the bar, of course. ;-)

The location is famous for being one of the first hackerspaces in the
world. The basement is for members only, but you may join a free tour.

So don't miss the party of the year, don't miss the Libuntu Party!

For details, point your browser to
http://conference.libreoffice.org/social-event

--
Cheers!