[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] program of events
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] program of events
- From: Martin Bayer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 17:38:17 +0200
- To: email@example.com
thank you for bringing up this point.
On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 05:24:36PM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I cannot find any program of events. Please put a link on the
> conference home page. If a program of events does not exist yet,
> write a notice about that fact.
You are right, the conference's program has not yet been published.
We are currently working hard on bringing together the accepted talks
and the available time slots, and are looking forward to publish the
program until mid-September.
Member of The Document Foundation
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-conference] program of events||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-conference] program of events
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] LibreOffice Conference registration is now open
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-conference] program of events
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-conference] LibreOffice Conference registration is now open