[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] how to apply as attendee ?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] how to apply as attendee ?
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 11:46:57 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Cor Nouws wrote on 2012-08-05 11:18:
How does one apply for attending the conference?
IMHO, there's no registration yet - that's currently in the works.
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-conference] how to apply as attendee ?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-conference] how to apply as attendee ?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Doodle: LibreOffice Conference Call
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-conference] how to apply as attendee ?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-conference] Doodle: LibreOffice Conference Call