[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] confusing paper registration page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] confusing paper registration page
- From: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:16:53 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Hi Charles, *,
Am 01.08.2012 18:04, schrieb Charles-H.Schulz:
> There are a few confusing details when submitting papers to the Berlin
> conference. First it should be stated that slides uploading at this
> stage is NOT mandatory (it isn't, but it doesn't say so).
yes, you are right. We should explain that in the short howto.
The content type for the papers is the same that we use later for the
program itself. We can copy and paste the papers into their tracks.
> The "OrderinTrack" is a mystery to me, why the hell would I want to
> choose an integer or a number? I suggest we get rid of that entry.
Hmm, this field should be only writable for reviewers. Maybe I should
add a description to the field about that.
Thanks for your feedback.
Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Twitter: @andreaslibo Skype: andreaslibo
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-conference] confusing paper registration page||"Charles-H.Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Marketing Strategy Workshop
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Аренда и продажа отдельного дома в Ло криспин, в 15 минутах от моря
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-conference] confusing paper registration page
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-conference] Marketing Strategy Workshop