[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-certification] Hello world :)
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-certification] Hello world :)
- From: Tim Janik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 13:41:12 +0200
- To: email@example.com, Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
thanks for creating the mailing list!
Can you please remove "[libreoffice-certification]" from the mailing
list email subjects?
Considering cross postings, replies and other (Re: Fwd: etc) emails,
subject tags are generally not that useful and often lead to confusion.
For everyone wanting to filter mailing list emails into a dedicated
folder, here is a good HOWTO for setting up filters with various email
http://lanedo.com/~timj/ - Managing director at Lanedo GmbH.
Free software author and contributor on various projects.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/certification/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-certification] Hello world :)||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-certification] Hello world :)||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-certification] Hello world :)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-certification] Hello world :)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-certification] Hello world :)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-certification] Hello world :)