Hi Michael,

Thanks for the VPAT discussion link. It was an interesting read.

I had assumed as much that the TDF would have to be involved with establishing a VPAT of its own.

However, I am assuming that this would not mean to say that an individual/group could not fill out a VPAT template based on a particular LibreOffice version thereby giving a partially or fully completed "unofficial" VPAT for that version. This would at least give any larger organization a document whereby it would be able to reference an unofficial VPAT to help it build its own VPAT. This would perhaps make it a little easier for larger organizations to adopt/onramp the use of LibreOffice as its choice of office suite.

But yes, anything VPAT official would have to involve the TDF.

Marc