Hi David,

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 6:46 AM, David Goldfield <dgoldfield1211@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello.
I have successfully managed to join this list via this Gmail address but I
had some difficulty with other email accounts.
The address that I wanted to use for this list was
david dot goldfield at outlook dot com
substituting the "dot" and "at" for appropriate punctuation. I used the
address
accessibility+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org
with no confirmations. I sent it multiple times with nothing coming back,
even in Outlook's junk folder. Does anyone know if Outlook is automatically
filtering out certain messages? I could find no such settings in the
settings panel but perhaps I was not searching carefully enough.
Next, I attempted to subscribe with a Verizon account. While I received a
verification email in ten seconds after sending the subscription request,
sending an email to the link provided in the message generated a
confirmation, indicating that my message was invalid.
Next, I used this Gmail account and the subscription went through without
a hitch. I admit this isn't a LibreOffice issue but I'm wondering if anyone
has any theories on why some of these accounts were not cooperating. My
email client for all of these accounts is Thunderbird although I did try to
subscribe via the Outlook.com Web site, with no confirmation. Anyway, at
least I've found an account which will allow me to join this list and I'm
glad to be able to participate more easily at home.

There is some known issues with some providers. I don't remember of
outlook, but they changed over time. Thanks for your feedback and happy
that you were able to subscribe with gmail.

Cheers
Sophie