Hi :)
I am wondering if anyone here uses any speech recognition packages or has
any idea about which ones work well.  I think the preference is for
something working well on Linux but it might be interesting to hear about
others.

I am fairly sure Macs used to have something about 20 years ago.  Also
vague memory of "Dragon" or something but really can't remember.
Regards from
Tom :)