Hi :)
Has there been any move on this topic?

Please can someone post a proper bug-report about it?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport

The initial report doesn't need to cover all the things asked for in that
wiki-guide because it's fairly easy to add new comments later.  The
important thing is to get a new report started so that others can add to
it.  The wiki guide helps find if there is already an existing report and
if there is one then adding to it can be much more helpful and easier than
creating a "duplicate thread"

I kinda hope that the devs are not reading all the mailing-lists all the
time because if they are then i'd be annoyed that they aren't working on
"my favourite bug" instead!! :)  (on the other hand it is nice to get a bit
of feedback sometimes so there is probably a balance somewhere)
Regards from
Tom :)

On 27 June 2014 20:26, Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@googlemail.com>