Thanks for this info. New feedbacks are much better. Only a thing so far: can you confirm that, with nvda or Jaws, ins-f doesn't say all the formatting information, such as font, size, etc. ? Otherwise, how does it work? Moreover, when changing the format with shortcuts such as ctrl-e, ctrl-l, ctrl-r, the speech synthetiser does not say when the format is active or not. Do you confirm this? Is that a libreoffice capability to improve, or should we work with NVDA for this?

Thanks,

Regards,