[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers
- From: Carlo Strata <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:24:04 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
have you tried to use your screen reader wirh LibreOffice 3.5.6?
It is THE stable and production oriented branch.
The 3.6 one became stable and production oriented not before of the 3.6.4 release!
Give the 3.5.6 a chance and make we know as soon as possible!!!
You can find it here
has just been released too, like 3.6.0:
Hope that this can help you.
Have a nice day,
Carlo, from Venice in Italy
ing. Carlo Strata
via Botticelli 1/4
30031 Dolo - VE
Italia - Italy
Il 16/08/2012 18:07, David Goldfield ha scritto:
Well, I can confirm that 3.6 accessibility seems to be totally broken. I've installed the latest version of Java 7 with Ninite's installer along with the Java Access Bridge via Jamal Mazrui's JWin installer. I have no accessibility with NVDA 2012.2.1. Does anyone know if this has been officially filed as a bug. If it hasn't I'm willing to do it. I hope that the TDF folks can fix this as LibreOffice is now totally unusable for me. It would be like asking a sighted person to navigate the program with their eyes closed. I may switch to OpenOffice until this has been corrected.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers||Tom <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers||David Goldfield <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers